Wednesday 16 November 2011

Chocolate Bombs

This was a joint venture with my eight year old daughter. There were two caramel cupcakes, some crushed biscuits which no one wanted to reach out for. Following the adage "waste not, want not" I crushed the cupcakes and the biscuits in a food processor with 2 tablespoons of cream and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.  rolled with dessicated coconut and viola! a yummy dessert was ready in a jiffy.

Before:




During: This is what the biscuits and cupcakes looked like after a blitz in the food processor, with cream and cocoa powder.



My little daughter helped me roll the chocolate bombs, made my day when she said "mum, I enjoy cooking with you" :-))


Perfect little Choc Bombs........

Fruits of labor..............


We discovered that the chocolate bombs tasted better after keeping them in the fridge for a couple of hours.


These were simply divine, shared some with a friend, devoured a few after dinner and saved two for my little helper's lunch box to take to school tomorrow :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment