Friday 23 September 2011

The Beginning..... A Journey!

Hi, my name is Monica and I have created this blog to share my favourite recipes with you all. I am wee bit nervous and at the same time quite excited about entering the blogging world ! Well, as they say nothing ventured, nothing gained, so here goes.........

In the coming weeks I will be sharing some much loved, tried and tested recipes, some new, some old (passed down from my grandmother and mother). Originally from India, over the last fifteen years, I have had the opportunity to live in Vietnam, Hongkong, Australia and now Singapore. This has influenced my family's eating habits - A big juicy steak or Pho' are devoured with the same gusto as the dal and rice. So the recipes you see in this blog are not going to be restricted to any particular part of the world but from all over.

I look forward to your comments and feedback on my blog, thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment